Retreat Registration Guidlines
All reservations are secured in the order received. The retreat is limited to 34 rooms or approximately 60 guests and it almost always sells out. Once Registration begins, to avoid ending up on a waiting list, complete your online registration as soon as possible (regardless if you are Fellowship Retreat member or new guest)
Please read all the registration guidelines on this page
- First-time attendees are referred/invited to attend by current member
- First-time attendees only become members once they attend a retreat
- First-time attendees will not be added to the retreat mailing list until they have registered and attended a retreat.
- First-time attendees receive notifications, information and registration forms for upcoming retreats directly from a referring current member.
- Existing members should consider their new referrals/invitations for first-time attendees in light of the nature and purpose of the retreat’s fellowship. This ensures new attendees are well received and preserves the open, deep, rich and welcoming nature of the fellowship.
Registration Guidelines and Fellowship Retreat Information:
- Please do not contact the Mount Angel Abbey Retreat House for Fellowship Retreat information or registration information. This is managed by the Fellowship Retreat leadership and its members… see “Contact” page
- Registration notification is emailed to members typically in the summer months prior to the retreat
- Dates for the upcoming retreat are currently posted on the Fellowship Retreat website
- In order to secure a reservation for an upcoming retreat you need to complete the online registration process through the links on this on this website. No registrations will be received via postal services it is now all done online.
- Access to registration is only available after the registration period begins.
- Please note… the Retreat leadership will not send emails or notifications to first-time attendees in order to facilitate the registration process. It is the responsibility of the referring existing member to guide their referred first-time attendee through the registration process.
- Regardless if you a returning current member or a first-time attendees you are encouraged to complete the online registration process as soon as possible (note when registration begins above).
- To complete the online registration process you will prompted to pay a deposit for the retreat.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the online registration and deposit has been processed. Deposits are normally forfeited if a confirm reservation is cancelled. A late cancellation in the final week leading up the retreat is subject to 50% cancellation fee depending on the circumstances.
- This is your notification that we have reserved you a room. If all of the rooms are filled you will placed on a waiting list. Deposits are returned for cancelled or unprocessed waiting list registrants.
We understand costs are rising everywhere which puts a strain on some of our Fellowship Retreat Members and we do not want any guest to feel they cannot attend because of financial circumstances. So over the past few retreats we have started a fund to assist those guest that need some financial assistance in order to attend.
- If you are in need of financial assistance in order to attend this retreat, please reach out to Michael or Diana.
- All requests for financial assistance will be conducted with the utmost confidentiality.